Play Pickleball at Noosa Leisure Centre
All Players for Noosa Leisure Centre MUST Register prior to play, there are 32spots for each session (8 Courts)
Learn how to Play Pickleball
Thursday Evenings Come and Try pickleball at Noosa Leisure Center (NLC), Wallace Park Noosaville.
Sign-in from 5:50pm, play from 6:00 to 7:45PM
Pre register by calling the Leisure Centre on 5329 6550
Join or Renew your Club Membership
Find out the Noosa team did in recent tournaments
Noosa Pickleball Club Tuesday Round Robin at Noosa Tennis Club
It's on - Tuesday 20/10/20 Night at 6PM.
- Comp start time is: 6PM
- 3 Sets of Doubles
- Fee is $45
- Bye team members will be used as emergencies to fill spots in other teams
Week 1 - 20/10/20
- Team A - BYE
Upcoming Tournaments 2020-21
Queensland Pickleball Tournament
Nov 27-29 2020 - Registration is now open
Here are some important facts you need to remember when entering:
- You must enter the skill division of the highest rated player in a doubles partnership
- Prior performances in events will be considered and your entry can be adjusted accordingly if the tournament committee believe you have under-rated yourself for an event.
- You must enter the age division of the youngest player in a doubles partnership.
- Divisions may be collapsed if there are less than 3-4 entries in a division.
- We will endeavour to provide you with a minimum of 4 matches in each skill and age event entered.
- You are only guaranteed 1 match in the Open event
Entering and Registering:
You can enter up to 5 events. These include:
- Two Open Doubles Events (1 Gender and 1 Mixed)
- Two age/ skill division doubles events (1 Gender and 1 Mixed)
- One singles event
Pickleball Queensland and PAA
Pickleball Association Queensland has clubs and places to play throughout the state that host social play sessions from complete beginners to advanced players. Most clubs and venues provide paddles and balls to get you started and offer instruction on how to play pickleball. Some of the venues also offer pickleball coaching and drill sessions.
The Pickleball Australia Association (PAA) was established in January of 2020 and is a volunteer not-for-profit organisation focused on nurturing the growth and development of pickleball Australia-wide.
We envision pickleball being played across Australia with the Pickleball Australia Association recognised as a National Sporting Organisation and acknowledged for its central role in linking together the pickleball players and community of Australia.
Contact Us or Receive Our Newsletters
© Copyright 2019NOOSA PICKLEBALL CLUB INC