The Noosa Doubles Classic registration is open.
Location: Noosa Leisure Centre, 9 Wallace Drive, Noosaville.
Tournament Levels - Both levels are available for players who have yet to experience the tournament settings and those who have played in multiple tournaments. If you are a tournament newbie review this quick check list. Select either option based on your skill level. Intermediate to Advance is for those at 3.5 or higher level.
- Beginners to Intermediate (2.5 - 3.5 Level)
- Intermediate to Advanced (3.5+ Level )* Note*: Based on the number of entries into the Intermediate advanced Mixed Doubles it may be collapsed into two options - Select either the Open Division or 50+ Division (this limits the players in the 3.5+ to be over 50years)
- Parking is available at the Noosa Leisure Centre.
- The stadium water bubbler is available, so we encourage players to bring their own drink containers. Water and sports
drinks are available at the stadium's canteen, along with other food and beverages.
- All players and spectators will need to check in via the Noosa Leisure Centre QR code and follow all COVID Guidelines.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Noosa Doubles Classic Tournament (“the Tournament”), I, for myself, my heirs or assigns, do hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Noosa Pickleball Club and its club members from liability from any and all claims resulting in personal injuries, accidents or illnesses (including death) and property loss arising from my participation in the Tournament.
Assumption of Risk.
- Participation in the Tournament carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. The specific risks vary, but include 1) minor injuries such as bruises, sprains, and dehydration, 2) major injuries such as eye injuries, joint, bone or back injuries, heat stroke, heart attacks, and concussions, and 3) catastrophic injuries such as paralysis and death. I have read the previous paragraphs and I know, understand, and appreciate these and other risks that are inherent in playing Pickleball. I assert that my participation is voluntary and that I knowingly assume all such risks.
Indemnification and Hold Harmless.
- I also agree to indemnify and hold the Noosa Pickleball Club harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including lawyer’s fees brought as a result of my involvement in the Tournament.
- I also give the Noosa Pickleball Club and its agents and designees permission to use or distribute, without limitation or obligation, my image, video footage, name, voice, and words for any purpose connected with the Tournament, including promotional, marketing, training, informational, and archival uses.
- Register using the form below.
- An Invoice will be sent for payment.
- You maybe sent a link to opensports.net to register and join the tournament - we may trial this software.
Noosa Pickleball Club Round Robin at the Noosa Tennis Club
Winners of 2020 Round 1 Comp was team (E).
- Glenice, Sally, Mark and Heath
Winner of 2021 Summer Comp was team Beetroots (Ron Gatliff (C), Keate Rorrison, Sue McHarg and Ben Kearny)
Winner of 2021 Autumn Comp was: ....
Play Schedule - 2021 May
NSW Pickleball Open Update (April, 2021)
A small team from Noosa Pickleball Club headed off to the NSW Open. It was a hotly contested event with many players entering.
19+ Advanced - Winner Bruce Winther and Sueme Rapial
50+ Intermediate - Mark LathamCallcott and Ron Gatliff
50+ Intermediate - Winner Bruce Winther
65+ Intermediate - Gail Aiken and Ron Gatliff
19+ Advanced - Winner - Glenice Ault and Deborah Rossi
30+ Intermediate - Runner Up - Miriam Brace and Sally Buckley
19+ Advanced - Runner Up - Glenice Ault
30+ Intermediate - Runner Up - Sally Buckley
Queensland Pickleball Championships Nov 27/29 2020
- Glenice Ault & Debroah Rossi (Brisbane) - Women's Double Open
- Glenice Ault & Debroah Rossi(Brisbane) - Women's Double Advanced All Ages
- Vicki Crawford & Yuko Colthurst - Women's Advanced Intermediate Doubles 60+
- Kate Rorrison and Jackie Kearney - Women's Doubles Intermediate 40+
- Roslyn Smart and Bob Mitchell - Mixed Doubles Intermediate 60+
- Alison Barlow (Brisbane) and Bruce Wheatley - Mixed Doubles Advanced Intermediate 50+
- Peter Davies and Ron Gatliff - Men's Doubles Advanced Intermediate 60+
- Christine Murphy and Roslyn Smart - Women's Advanced Intermediate 60+
- Miriam Brace and Vinh Trong (Brisbane) - Mixed Doubles Advanced Intermediate 50+
- Glenice Ault and Bruce Winther - Mixed Doubles Advanced 50+
- Randal Hunt and Mark Latham-Callcott - Men's Doubles Advanced 40+
- Miriam Brace and Sal Buckley - Women's Advanced Intermediate 40+
- Glenice Ault and Bruce Winther - Mixed Doubles Open
- John Murphy and Christine Murphy - Mixed Doubles Advanced Intermediate 50+
- Sal Buckley and Mark Latham-Callcott - Mixed Doubles Advanced Intermediate 16+
- Bruce Winther and John Murhpy - Men's Double Open
- Bruce Wheatley - Men's Singles 50+
Noosa Pickleball Club Gender Doubles 10 October, 2020 (World Pickleball Day)
- Men's Doubles includes one Ladies team
- Bruce Winther and John Murphy
- Thanh Huynh and Phi Huynh
- Ladies Doubles 3.5+
- Christine Murphy and Vicki Crawford
- Ladies Doubles 3.5 and below
- Jackie Kearney and Kate Rorrison
- Dot Nord and Lisa Murane
- Men's Doubles
- Mark Latham-Callcott and David Brinkley
- Ron Gatliff and Ken Solomons
Location: Noosa Leisure Centre
9 Wallace Drive, Noosaville (Opposite the Noosaville Library)
Brisbane Doubles Open (BDO) Tournament Results Sept 2020
- 19+ Gold Women's
- Glenice Ault (NPC) and Deborah Rossi (Brisbane Pickleball Club)
- 19+ Silver Mixed
- Glenice Ault and Bruce Winter (both NPC)
- Women's Gold
- Ros Smart and Christine Murphy (both NPC)
- Men's Gold
- Ron Gatliff (NPC) and Ken Solomons (Caloundra)
- Mixed Gold
- John Murphy and Christine Murphy (NPC)
- Mixed Gold
- Yuki Colhurst and Ron Gatliff (Both NPC)
- Mixed Sliver
- Miriam Brace (NPC)and Vihn Truong (Brisbane Pickleball Club)
© Copyright NOOSA PICKLEBALL CLUB INC 2021